Saturday, December 2, 2017

Ready for winter

I see where Trumpenstein has got his tax cuts through. That will radically enhance wealth disparity in America. The rich will get richer, and you already know what it means for the rest.

Here's why this is a good thing. With a little luck, more Americans sucking on the hind teat will figure out that their "democracy" isn't working for them. Rich people need to get richer?

Get the fuck outta here!

But be that as it may, we're ready for winter here at Falling Downs. It helps that winter is at least a month late in coming.

Call it global warming.

Call it climate change.

Call it anthropocentric weather dysfunction... I don't give a shit what you call it...

But I like it!

Today I moved a couple of the garage relics into the barn, and that made room for the Mustang 50 and the Ninja. The Mustang got about five miles put on her this summer. The Ninja got about ten. I really don't know why I have this shit.

Gotta scale things down before I kick the bucket.

Junior wants the Mustang, and I'm cool with that. Not sure he can afford the insurance, but that's for him to figure out.

I haven't been able to interest any of the Juniors in the Ninja, so maybe she's gonna get buried with me. Except I'm heading for cremation rather than burial. Guess the bereft are gonna get stuck with an urn full of ash and a motorcycle.

That's OK.

That's a legacy I can live with when I'm dead.

We're ready for winter here at Falling Downs.


No comments:

Post a Comment