Monday, March 31, 2014

Pauline Marois quits Quebec election campaign, joins Ehud Olmert in creating new investment bank

M&O Investment Bank will specialize in negotiating contracts between infrastructure providers and governments throughout the Middle East and in Quebec.

Speaking to reporters in Quebec City this evening, Ms. Marois said " I've done all I can for the people of Quebec; it's time I did something for myself. I owe it to my children."

Speaking to reporters in Tel Aviv this evening, Mr. Olmert said "I've done everything I can for the people of Israel; it's time I did something for myself. I owe it to my children."

It is rumoured that Canadian Gwynn Morgan, former Chair of Canadian infrastructure big dog SNC-Lavalin and noted anti-corruption campaigner, will be CEO of the new investment bank.

Speaking to reporters in Canada, Morgan said "I've done enough for these sanctimonious assholes; it's time I did something for myself. I owe it to my grandchildren."

No comments:

Post a Comment