Sunday, January 13, 2013

CIA screeners block Falling Downs

It had to be the CIA.

Well maybe not. Could have been Mossad. Or Shin Bet. Hell, maybe even CSIS if one of those other outfits  gave them a heads up.

The word on CSIS is they get most of their tips from reading the Globe and Mail.

But how else to explain this fact of life; I write a brief but cogent post about US troops vandalizing a mosque in Turkey, complete with a link to the Turkish news site where I found the story. While I didn't spell it out, that link makes it clear that the MOSQUE VANDALS DESECRATE KORAN.

Actually, now that I think about it, that should have been my headline.

Anyway, I've got this somewhat scoopy story, as in nobody in North America, mainstream or fringe, is on it yet, and nobody reads it.

I mean nobody.

But I write a post about my cats fighting for supremacy in the cat box and hundreds of people read it!

Obviously my CIA minders let that one through.


No comments:

Post a Comment