Saturday, October 27, 2012

Crop circles reveal Psy is the messiah!!!

Gangnam style indeed!

We should have seen it coming. As the corner stores all over the world were gradually being taken over by Koreans, we SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING!!!

And it all stands up to the harsh light of reason. Koreans. Corner Stores. Christianity...

THE APOCALYPSE!!!

The end of days.

You really think it's a coincidence that an obscure Korean rapper makes the most-viewed YOU TUBE video of all time?

Lucifer works in mysterious ways. And just like those Koreans, he works 24/7. Believe me, I've seen the evidence right back there behind the barn.

Lundy's cows have been making crop circles back there. They circle around having random shits as they go. But there is no denying it; if you follow the cow pies they clearly spell out P-S-Y = M-S-S-I-A.

I'm not kidding. Feel free to go back there and have a look for yourself.

Of course reading cow shit circles is not an exact science.

Especially after the hounds have rolled around in the cow shit.

In fact, now that I look at it again... well, maybe it says this, maybe it says that...  I'm clearly seeing P-S-Y.. oh wait a minute... maybe that's "my"... not "Psy"...

M-S-S-I... Oh wait a minute... Oh for fucks sakes!

I think the crop circle says "my mistake".

Sorry about that.

My mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment