Friday, August 31, 2012

The Hope & the Change

You have to hand it to Hannity. I don't see his show a lot, because generally when I go that far right on the dial I only do it to see what the big dog is up to.

That would be Big Bill O.

So it was just by sheer dumb luck that I happened onto this episode of Hannity, where he's given over the entire show to what is clearly one of  the most compelling and moving and heart-rending political documentaries of all time.

The Hope & the Change.

Now, I'd assumed that was an infomercial cooked up by one of the GOP super-PACs, but turns out it's a legit doc, at least as legit as anything by Michael Moore. I think the fact that Moore's name was mentioned on air pretty much proves that point.


What I love about this sort of thing is that it lets you walk away feeling like there's a democratic process working here at some level. There really is a difference; look at those Republicans going at the Democrats... it's cats and dogs!

The system works!

No comments:

Post a Comment