Sunday, May 6, 2012

Indonesia, Iraq, Israel and Sweden...

What do all these counties have in common?

According to the gate-keepers at this blog-site, there's been at least one person in each of those countries who logged onto the view from Falling Downs today to find out what's going on in the world.

The UK has two views today, so I'm not including that. Besides, I know who they are. Thanks for looking, Ash!

Your old man rocks. Spread it around a bit. Livingstone for Mayor! Wally Tucker for President!

So back to Indonesia. Biggest Islamist country in the world population wise. And only one of you dares read the Falling Downs blog?

Pity!

Iraq. The fuck-over that never ends. I don't blame you a bit for hating me. After all, I'm from one of the conqueror nations.

Israel. Not sure why only one person in the country peeks at this page. While we're pretty consistently anti-Likud we're also pretty consistently pro-Israel.

Sweden. Welcome aboard my Swedish friend. I haven't had any Swede friends since those two guys locked me in the back of their Volvo in Amsterdam and wouldn't let me out. Given the amount of hashish that had been consumed I have since concluded that my paranoia was probably unwarranted, but holy shit, at the time I really believed you were going to drive the car into the canal...

So what's going on in the world?

Not sure, but I'm heading to Reuters right now to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment