Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh for f@cks sakes...

I didn't even realize it was happening. The farm manager alerted me to the phenomenon.

I drive into town to pick up the papers and my Timmies. I settle into Zaida's La-zee-boy, open the paper, and before I know it...

"Oh for fucks sakes!"

Madonna to bring peace to Middle East. Yup, she's giving a peace concert in Israel. Not a free peace concert, but a sold-out regular ticket prices make-Madonna-richer concert.

For peace.

Oh for fucks sakes.

Bloomberg consoles bankers at Goldman Sachs.

Oh for fucks sakes.

McCain declares Afghan victory.

Oh for fucks sakes.

Obama says if he had a son he'd be black.

Oh for fucks sakes.

In the New York Times some twat journalist has the latest scoop on how Iran is expanding its sphere of influence by supplying rebels in Yemen. I figure I'm reading an informative article until they start talking about the foiled Iranian plan to kill the Saudi ambassador using a Mexican drug dealer and an Iranian-American used car salesman.

Oh for fucks sakes.

Netanyahu claims Iran just hours away from nuclear weapon.

Oh for fucks sakes.

Harper claims Iran will use nuclear weapon on Israel.

Oh for fucks sakes, he's been listening to Netanyahu.

Randy Carlyle is gonna save the Leafs.

Oh for fucks sakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment